Supporting Your Child's Mental Well-Being - Avoiding Pitfalls
Mental health affects the way people think, feel and act. Taking care of our mental health is just as important as having a healthy body. As a parent/guardian/adult influencer, you play an important role in your child's mental health:
● You can promote good mental health by the things you say and do, and through the environment you create at home.
● You can also learn about the early signs of mental health problems and know where to go for help.
Join our panel of Mental Health Professionals as they discuss emotional & mental health issues our children face such as; anxiety, depression, anger, sadness, fear.
They will give us tips to help us support our children while avoiding the pitfalls!
Our Panelists for this event:
● NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness), Lachell Jeffries-Hanson
● Blair Counseling & Mediation, Dan Blair
● Samaritan Counseling, Dr. Melissa Katz, Psy.D
Crystal Lake Campus
Willow Crystal Lake: 100 South Main Street, Crystal Lake
This free event is for adults only that have influence on children of all ages.
Childcare is not available.
Registration closed on Sunday, August 8, 2021