As we head into the new school year, Willow is helping kids get back to school with a backpack drive, August 1-8. More details coming soon!
Visit wccarecenter.org/backpacks for the latest details.
Sunday, August 1 & 8 | 9 a.m.-1 p.m. | Willow South Barrington Lobby
- Drop off items during our church services in the lobby August 1 and August 8.
- Between services, anyone can drop off donations near the Care Center pick up lane July 25-August 8.
Here's the list of supplies we're collecting with your help!
- Writing Utensils: #2 pencils, pens (black, blue, red), crayons, colored pencils, markers, dry erase markers, highlighters
- Tools: Scissors, protractor, glue stick/bottle, pencil sharpener, erasers
- Paper: Spiral notebooks, three-ring binders, 3" x 5" index cards (ruled), notebook paper (wide-ruled), two-pocket folders
- Supplies: Sanitizing wipes, tissue paper, reusable water bottles, backpacks
Flyer coming soon
August 10-14 | Hours Vary | Mobile Locations and Care Center
- The Backpack Bash is our fun way to connect with the community and distribute the backpacks and school supplies!
- We'll have mini pop-up shops full of free backpacks, school supplies, and haircuts.
- Plus, we'll have music, food, outfit shopping, and fun!
At our Mobile locations:
Saturday, August 7 for School District 59 in Des Plaines
Wednesday, August 11 at Helen Keller Junior High School
Friday, August 13 at Algonquin Apartments
At the Care Center:
Tuesday, Aug 10, 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
Wednesday, August 11, 6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 12, 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
Saturday, August 14, 8 a.m.–10 a.m.
| Willow Creek Care Center Website
| Send me an email reminder later with more info
FB | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter | YT | Google