Care Center Stock the Shelves
Here's your chance to help stock the Care Center shelves with great food and fill the clothing racks with quality clothing! Park in any South Barrington parking lot and place your donation bag/boxes behind your trunk. Designated volunteers will pick up the donations during service hours.
For the food store:
- Gluten-free products: pasta, baking mixes (cookies, cake, bread), crackers/snacks
- Vegetarian products: veggie broth, tofu, trail mix, granola bars, alternative milks, cooking oils
- Culturally-relevant foods: Eastern-European, Russian, Hispanic, Asian
- Spices: donate any spices for the new Care Center spice rack!
- Household Products: Toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, dish soap, resealable plastic and garbage bags, aluminum foil
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, deodorant, lotion, feminine hygiene products, diapers
For the clothing store:
- New or gently used clothing and shoes for adults and children in any size
- Clothing and shoes for ages 2-10
- Clothing and shoes for teenagers
- New only: children’s socks, undergarments, pajamas, and swimwear in any size.
To view a full list of giving options, visit our give page. | < Back to Grand Reopening