Willow Creek Job Fair in the Parking Lot--September 22 & 24!
Meeting an employer face-to-face can make all the difference in this world of digitized job applications. Take advantage of a great opportunity to actually meet employers and let them get to know the real you. Participate in Willow Creek's Job Fair in the Parking Lot on Tuesday and Thursday, September 22 & 24, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
To view the most up-to-date EMPLOYER LIST for either day, go to http://willowcreek.needsmet.org.
This mini outdoor job fair seeks to provide:
• employment opportunities paying a living wage or opportunities for advancement in any industry
• immediate hiring opportunities
• or work-from-home options
Create opportunities to connect job seekers and employers while maintaining the highest health and safety standards during this Covid pandemic.
We have openings for 10-20 employers to set up recruitment stations in the F parking lot in alignment with curbside food and and clothing distribution times (10 a.m. to 12 p.m.) at the Willow Creek Care Center.
BONUS FEATURES: Check out our Clothing Tent in the parking lot which offers adult and children's clothing and shoes--all for $5.00 and under! Some career clothing and accessories will be available. OR Does your family need help with groceries? Drive through our curbside food distribution!
IF you are a job seeker, no need to register...just show up!
IF you are an employer, please go to http://willowcreek.needsmet.org to register!
• Location: Willow Creek Care Center F Parking Lot, 67 E. Algonquin Rd., South Barrington, IL 60010
• Access to the job fair area will be from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• The building will remain closed for guests and employers. (Restrooms are limited.)
• Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry of the job fair area.
• Employers and job seekers will be required to wear masks and maintain a minimum of 6’ of social distance at all times.
• Handshakes will not be permitted.
• Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this unique time of economic need and unprecedented unemployment, we hope you'll take advantage of this great opportunity! And of course, spread the word!