September 27, 2020 Singles Connect
The Willow Singles Community will gather outdoors in a socially distanced way for our September Singles Connect, before the cold weather hits and we move back to online gatherings. We will enjoy connection with each other in a beautiful setting (weather permitting), and engaging in discussion in socially distanced groups (BYOC - bring your own chair or blanket). Registration is required for this gathering, and we have room for 100 singles, so you will want to register soon. There is no cost for this gathering. Please note that due to space limitations and safety requirements, no one will be admitted to the gathering without registering in advance. Please note the following guidelines for attending this event:
- We will be meeting on the A lawn. Park in the A or B lot and take the path between the two buildings. At the overhang between Buildings A & B, come down the steps and turn right.
- If you are not feeling well, or if anyone in your household is showing symptoms, please stay home.
- Bathrooms will be available, though you must wear a mask. Temperatures will also be taken upon entering the building.
- You may choose to remove your mask when you are in a socially distanced spot.
- If it rains, the event will be cancelled. Look for any last-minute communications in your email.
- Please bring your own chair or blanket!