Financial Peace University
This changes everything!
Your money, Your Story, Your Life.
Financial Peace University provides biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that gives hope to everyone – from the financially secure to the financially distressed.
With teaching from Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan, followed by small group interaction, you can learn to beat debt, build wealth, and live like never before. Over the 9-week period of Financial Peace University, learn to:
Break the chains of debt
Relate to money by grasping the nuts and bolts of budgeting
Plan for retirement or college
Learn to buy only big bargains
Understand the world of investments
Keep the American dream from becoming a nightmare
Couples can reduce financial stress in their home by learning how to communicate about money and work together toward family goals. Singles can be empowered to handle money with confidence and find accountability partners.
Cost: $129 per household for 1 year of Ramsey+ Membership. Free two week trial period available. Workbooks can be requested free of charge through your membership.
Included in Ramsey+ Membership:
- Financial Peace University - Learn the proven plan to pay off debt, save and build wealth (nine lessons).
- Smart Money Smart Kids - Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons).
- Legacy Journey - Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons).
- Jump Start - Learn how to get a quick win and see progress right away in this crash course (ten short lessons).
- Budgeting That Actually Works - Dive deep into zero-based budgeting using EveryDollar (five to nine lessons).
- Three great apps: FinancialPeace, EveryDollar & BabySteps
South Barrington Campus
Class will be held virtually during this time. Ramsey+ must be purchases to view class content. Ramsey registration link is in the confirmation email.
Class starts Tuesday, September 15th and runs for nine weeks
Tuesday, September 15th
Tuesday, September 22nd
Tuesday, September 29th
Tuesday, October 6th
Tuesday, October 13th
Tuesday, October 20th
Tuesday, October 27th
Tuesday, November 3rd
Tuesday, November 10th