Elevate Collide 2019 - Student Registration for South Lake
WHO: Jr. High Students (current 5th, 6th, and 7th graders) at Willow South Lake
WHEN: June 28 - 30 (Check in at Willow on Friday at 5pm and return to Willow on Sunday at 1pm)
WHERE: Olivet Nazarene University, Bourbonnais, IL
- Super Early Bird: $209 through May 6th at midnight
- Early Bird: $225 through June 3rd at midnight
- Regular Bird: $239 through June 16 at midnight
- OPTIONAL: You can purchase a Collide T-shirt for $10. The t-shirt fees will help us send our Small Group Leaders to Collide for free.
Camp Cost Includes: housing, transportation, all meals, all activities
Cancellation Policy: A processing fee of $50 will be charged for cancellations prior to midnight, June 16. After June 16, we are unable to issue refunds for any reason.
Financial Aid: If you are in need of financial assistance, please apply as soon as possible at www.southlakestudents.org/scholarship. Once your application is submitted, you will receive a response via email within 7 business days. If you are approved for financial aid, you will then need to register your student using the discount code you will be provided with.
Things to Know for Registration:
- Please use a Google Chrome browser if possible to complete the registration.
- A parent or guardian needs to complete registration for each student in their family.
- When registering online, enter the student's information, NOT the parent's information.
- Please have the following information ready to complete your online registration: medical insurance card, credit card, student's health information, and small group leader's name, if applicable.
- Additional information about camp can be found at www.elevatecamp.com.
Thanks for taking the time to be well informed about COLLIDE 2019. It's going to be AWESOME!
If you have any questions about registration for the South Lake Campus, please visit the parent FAQ's at www.elevatecamp.com or email Matt Stennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.