Elevate Collide 2019 - Student Registration for South Barrington
Who: Jr. High Students (current 5th, 6th, and 7th graders) at the South Barrington Campus of Willow Creek
When: June 28 - June 30, 2019 (Check in at Willow on Friday at 5pm and return to Willow on Sunday at 12:30pm)
Where: Olivet Nazarene University, Bourbonnais, IL
Why: Camp matters! This is an opportunity unlike any other Elevate event for connections to friends, relationships with leaders, spiritual growth, and memories that last a lifetime!
- Super Early Bird: $209 through May 6 at midnight
- Early Bird: $225 through June 3 at midnight
- Regular Bird: $239 through June 16 at midnight when registration closes
- *OPTIONAL: You can purchase a Collide T-shirt during registration for $10. The t-shirt fees will help us send our Small Group Leaders to Collide for free.
- If you want to help send other students to camp, please contact Lori Schneiderwind, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are in need of financial assistance, please apply as soon as possible at elevatecamp.com/collidefa19
. Once you submit your application, you will receive a response via email within the week. After you are approved for financial aid, you will then need to register your student using the discount code you are given.
Camp fees include: housing in dorms, transportation to and from camp, all meals, all activities
Cancellation Policy: A processing fee of $50 will be charged for cancellations prior to midnight, June 16. After June 16, no refunds will be issued because we have already secured their spot in housing, buses, and supply purchases. This includes unfortunate events like your student getting sick or injured and is no longer able to attend camp.
Things to know when registering:
1) Please use a Google Chrome browser on a computer (not a mobile device) if possible to complete the registration.
2) A parent or guardian needs to complete registration for each student in their family.
3) When registering online, enter the student's information, NOT the parent's information.
4) Please have the following information ready to complete your online registration: medical insurance card, credit card, student's health information, and small group leader's name, if applicable.
Thanks for taking the time to be well informed about COLLIDE 2019. It's going to be AWESOME!!!
For any questions, please visit elevatecamp.com for Parent FAQs, or email Elevate at email@example.com.