South Lake Campus
Olivet Nazarene University, Bourbonnais, IL
Collide is our summer camp for current 5th-7th Graders and will be held June 29 - July 1 at Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, IL! This is the registration page for SOUTH LAKE Campus.
Registration closed on Saturday, June 30, 2018
Elevate Collide 2018 - Student Registration for South Lake
Elevate is going to Olivet Nazarene for COLLIDE Summer Camp!
Who: Jr. High Students (current 5th, 6th, and 7th graders) at Willow Creek South Lake
When: June 29 - July 1, 2018 Where: Olivet Nazarene University, Bourbonnais, IL
- Super Early Bird: $199 through April 30 at midnight
- Early Bird: $215 through June 4 at midnight
- Regular Bird: $229 through June 17 at midnight when registration closes
- *OPTIONAL: You can purchase a Collide T-shirt for $10. The t-shirt fees will help us send our Small Group Leaders to Collide for free.
Camp fees include: housing, transportation, all meals, all activities
Cancellation Policy: A processing fee of $50 will be charged for cancellations prior to midnight, June 17. After June 17, no refunds will be issued.
Financial Aid: Available through June 10. If you are in need of financial assistance, please apply as soon as possible at www.elevatecamp.com.
Things to know when registering:
1) Please use a Google Chrome browser if possible to complete the registration.
2) A parent or guardian needs to complete registration for each student in their family.
3) When registering online, enter the student's information, NOT the parent's information.
4) Please have the following information ready to complete your online registration: medical insurance card, credit card, student's health information, and small group leader's name, if applicable.
5) Additional information about camp can be found at www.elevatecamp.com.
Thanks for taking the time to be well informed about COLLIDE 2018. It's going to be AWESOME!!!