Elevate Collide 2018 - Student Registration for South Barrington
Elevate is going to Olivet Nazarene for COLLIDE Summer Camp!
Who: Jr. High Students (current 5th, 6th, and 7th graders) at Willow Creek South Barrington
When: June 29 - July 1, 2018
Where: Olivet Nazarene University, Bourbonnais, IL
- Super Early Bird: $199 through April 30 at midnight
- Early Bird: $215 through June 4 at midnight
- Regular Bird: $229 through June 17 at midnight when registration closes
- *OPTIONAL: You can purchase a Collide T-shirt for $10. The t-shirt fees will help us send our Small Group Leaders to Collide for free. If you do not purchase a t-shirt with your Registration, there will still be opportunities to purchase Collide shirts during the weekends at Elevate.
Camp fees include: housing, transportation, all meals, all activities
Cancellation Policy: A processing fee of $50 will be charged for cancellations prior to midnight, June 17. After June 17, no refunds will be issued.
Financial Aid: Available through June 10 or until funds run out. If you are in need of financial assistance, please apply as soon as possible at elevatecamp.com/collide-financial-aid. If you apply, please do not register for camp until you have received a response about your financial aid eligibility.
Things to know when registering:
1) Please use a Google Chrome browser on a computer (not a mobile device) if possible to complete the registration.
2) A parent or guardian needs to complete registration for each student in their family.
3) When registering online, enter the student's information, NOT the parent's information.
4) Please have the following information ready to complete your online registration: medical insurance card, credit card, student's health information, and small group leader's name, if applicable.
5) Additional information about camp can be found at www.elevatecamp.com.
Thanks for taking the time to be well informed about COLLIDE 2018. It's going to be AWESOME!!!
For any questions, please contact:
Katie Andre, Director of Operations