All Things New - Wednesday Women's Small Group
The city of ancient Corinth was much like our own modern-day cities: a melting pot of electrifying cultural experiences to be had, along with the myriad pitfalls of spiritual depravity. Still, Paul wrote to the church of God in Corinth. Meaning God’s church is meant to thrive in any city and every circumstance in which we find ourselves. Paul’s letter is as timely as ever.
Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter (author) and Christa Wright (group leader) will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- 7 personal study segments with homework to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Recipes for personal enjoyment or when hosting a small group in your home
- Grow in biblical literacy with in-depth study of the Book of 2 Corinthians
- Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
- Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
- Gain wisdom for relationships, and strengthen your church and community
- Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
- Understand God’s ways will set you free
Childcare: $35 for one child, $55 for two or more children
South Lake Campus
Willow South Lake - 625 Barclay Blvd. Lincolnshire - Volunteer Lounge
Will not meet March 28th due to Spring Break.
Registration closed on Wednesday, March 21, 2018