The Marriage Course
The Marriage Course is for married couples seeking to strengthen their relationship. Some couples take the course to invest in their relationship, others need more urgent help. Either way, the course offers a lifetime of practical ideas and tools to help keep your relationship strong.
This season we are using the Alpha Marriage Course curriculum.
The Marriage Course was developed in 1996 by Nicky and Sila Lee (authors of The Marriage Book) for couples looking for practical support to strengthen their relationship. Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s "love language" and much, much more....
Tuesdays, October 2 - November 13
7-8:30 p.m. in the Student Center
The registration fee is $50 per couple.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide child care for this workshop.
Questions? Contact Caleb at firstname.lastname@example.org.